Enjoy your own private bedroom and bathroom at Ballyglunin Park - a 33-acre estate featuring a 15,000 sq. ft. 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom historic manor located on the banks of the Abbert River (pictures provided below). All food and a selection of beverages will be provided.
5 Seats Available at $3700
2 Seats Available at $3200
Airfare is not included - the closest airport to the estate is Galway (Shannon Airport). Dublin airport is a 2 hour drive and there is a bus and a train that would connect to Galway. Transportation to/from the estate is not included.
Walk Away with:
- Shannon's Personal Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Brushes
- Liz's California Gold Preset and AI Masking Collection for Lightroom
- Liz's Inspired Soul Preset and Brush Collection for Lightroom
- A preset collection crafted specifically for the workshop
- Editing Tutorial Videos from both Shannon and Liz
- A PDF guide with tips and tricks
Wednesday Evening -
- Settle in and getting to know you dinner
Thursday Morning -
- Headshots on the property
- Education - Class 1
Thursday Evening -
- Travel and Styled Sunset Session at the Cliffs of Moher
Friday Morning -
- Styled Session on the property
- Education - Editing
Friday Evening -
- Travel and Styled Sunset Session - Location TBD
Saturday Morning -
- 1:1 Editing Education with Liz and Shannon to work on your images
Saturday Afternoon/Evening -
- Excursion to explore the nearby areas, shop, dinner in town
- Check out - 10AM
** This is a sample itinerary and may be subject to slight changes
What is the cost and size of the workshop?
There are two price points for this workshop. If you would like the full luxury experience with your own queen/king size bedroom and bathroom, the workshop cost is $3700 (5 seats). If you don't mind sharing a room (no bed sharing) and a bathroom, the cost of the workshop is $3200 (2 seats). This workshop will be capped at 7 attendees. We have found that a smaller, more intimate workshop allows us to connect with each attendee and offer more 1:1 support.
Can beginning photographers join the workshop?
Yes!! You will need your own camera for sessions and laptop for editing, but we are able to teach at all levels. You will go home with PDF guides and videos to help you continue your education after you leave.
What is the vision for the styled shoots?
The vision for this workshop is that we will have styled shoots in a variety of looks. You can expect to see a vintage, British styled session, a Regency styled session (think Bridgerton and Pride and Prejudice), and a traditional lifestyle styled session.